Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Wellcustom is a young customized sportswear company and sells customized product through the internet since 2019. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on the WellCustom website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Design Upload By Customer
Monetary Losses arising from orders seized by customs due to copyright and trademark claims are the responsibility of the customer. WellCustom is not liable for losses related to the seizure of goods by international customs regulations.
By uploading or saving a design in the WellCustom App you agree that:
You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this design.
You also release WellCustom from any claims made as a result of any property right infringement.
You understand that infringement of property rights is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
You understand that WellCustom acts under your instructions and are not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any designs.
You agree to indemnify and defend WellCustom for any claims made as a result of alleged infringements including copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property claims, including any payments for damages sustained by a claimant and attorneys’ fees incurred by you to defend against any claims made.
WellCustom’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is DMCA Administrator, Email: [email protected]; For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to WellCustom customer service. Failure to comply with all of the requirements of this section may result in the invalidation of your DMCA notice.